Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vote for the Silliest Cindy...and win a prize!

I came across this photo of me when I was not quite 2.  Hi-larious!  I have the feeling I still make this exact face sometimes.


Having WAY too much time on my hands I decided to play around with it and create a logo of sorts.  Vote for your favorite.   I'll randomly select one of the votees and you'll win a prize selected especially for you!  OK, maybe not selected ESPECIALLY for you...but I promise it will be fun!

Silly Cindy #1




Silly Cindy #2





Silly Cindy #3


Voting will end a week from today.  But why wait...it's fun, it's free, it's low-carb.

4 comments:

Lisa of Lisa's Little House said...

Definately number 1, Silly!
xxoo,
Lisa

Unknown said...

I like #3~ & I had the same haircut!

brenda said...

#2 Silly Sindy!!

Cindy Pestka said...

Brenda, if you happen to see this, contact me so I can send off your prize!