Tuesday, December 8, 2009

No more fuzzy photos! No more fuzzy photos!


I've had it with fuzzy photos, blurry pictures, wavy images. Had it! Fini! Been there, done that! I finally ordered a new digital camera. My old one was many years old and purchased second-hand at that. While it took great super-close-ups with its nifty 10x lens, it never ever worked well for "normal" pictures...the kind an artgirl wants to take for her blog or her etsy shop.
-
So....I finally ordered this little beauty. A friend of mine has one just like it and raved about. Plus, the price was right. I had a gift certificate leftover on amazon.com so it cost me all of $5! Woohoo. I'm going to break it out of its box and test it around my house over the next few days.

Although true to form, I already hear a little voice whining in my head, "Do I really HAVE to read the manual?"

No comments: