This is a little something I made out of worn out wooden alphabet blocks. I glued snippets from old books and music sheets onto a smooth side of each block, hot-glued all of the blocks together to form the bigger 3x4 block, and then covered the edges with still more text from an old nursery rhyme book. I glued little fabric tabs on top so that it could be hung.
My patient, patient friend Jason, who is a photographic whiz spent time with me this evening getting me set up to take pictures that aren't blurry. We finally found the magic settings, so even though I was tired and grungy from gardening, I took a few shots to post.